Special Immigrants


Special immigrant green cards are available to the following people:

  • Workers for recognized religious organization.

  • Foreign medical graduates who have been in the U.S. for a long time.

  • Foreign workers who were formerly longtime employees of the U.S. government.

  • Retired officers or employees of certain international organizations who have lived in the U.S. for a certain time with their spouse and unmarried children.

  • Foreign workers who have been employees of the U.S. consulate in Hong Kong for at least three years…. Etc.

Getting a Green Card as a Special Immigrant

Step One: The Petition

The petition is filed by you. The object of the petition is to show that you meet the legal requirements of some special immigrant category.

Step Two: The Application

The application is filed by you and your accompanying relatives. This application is your formal request for a green card.

Step Three: Paperwork

There are two types of paperwork you must submit to get a green card as a special immigrant. The first consists of official government forms completed by you or your U.S. employer.




© Copyright 2000. Wilco Consulting Co.  Ltd. All rights reserved

Site Designed By WebCompStore.com